September 29, 2020
Public Service Commission, Security Bodies and Organized Institutions Division, Examination Operations Branch Notice of written examination program and examination Center
This notice has been published for the information of all concerned as the program of internal competition, open and inclusive competitive written examination of the following posts will be as follows as per the previously published advertisement of the Nepal Army which has been postponed due to Covid-19 infection.
Body: Nepal Army
Advertisement Published Date: 2076-10-07
Written Exam Program Published Date: 2077-06-11
Written Exam Starts from 2077-06-24
1) Candidate should use only a black ink pen/pen in the answer sheet.
2) As no candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without the admission card, he/she will have to arrive at the examination building at least one hour before the conduct of the examination.
3) Mobile phones are prohibited in the examination building.
4) Even if there is an unexpected leave on the day of conducting the examination, the scheduled examination program shall not be postponed without the prior notice of the Commission.
5) Examinations in various subjects will be joint.
6) 20% marks will be deducted for the wrong answer of objective multiple answer questions.
7) When writing the answer to the objective multiple answer (Multiple Choice) question, only the answer written A, B, C, D in English capital letter will be recognized.
8) Along with the admission card issued by the concerned body in the examination, it is mandatory to bring any identity card including your citizenship or photo issued by the Government of Nepal.
9) The examination shall be conducted in accordance with the decisions regarding health security issued by the Government of Nepal and the criteria for examination (operation and management), 2077 in special cases of infection issued by the Commission.
काठमाडौं : स्वीटजरल्याण्डमा भएको जनमतसंग्रहले मुस्लिम महिलालाई सार्वजनिक स्थानमा बुर्का लगाउनु पर्ने बाध्यताको अन्त्य गरेको छ। आइतबार भएको जनमतसंग्रहको परिणामले बुर्का लगाउनु नपर्ने पक्षमा ५१ दशमलब २ प्रतिशत मत प्राप्त भएको छ। यसै गरी यसको […]