If you touch an electric wire carrying current you get a shock, but if on the same wire the birds sit they do not get any shock/current. Explain why?
What precautions should be taken to avoid the overloading of domestic electric circuits?
PathshalaNepal.com is a Registered Company of E. Pathshala Pvt Ltd Nepal. Registration number : 289280
© 2020. All right Reversed.E. Pathshala Pvt Ltd
We have detected that you are using extensions to block ads. Please support us by disabling these ads blocker.