29 magh, 2077
Dear friend sukriti,
Lots of remembrance!
I am fine here and I hope you are also fine there. Today, I am telling you about the importance of fraternity and brotherhood in this letter. Various types of violence activities can be seen or heard in the world at present. Some countries are testing dangerous chemical weapons while there are incidents of explosion by terrorists. Some where the incidents of murder, kidnap and conflict are common. Not only this, millions of people in the world have been refugees due to war and terrorism. People have been living with tear and fear due to theft, robbery burglary, discrimination, rape and arson. That's why fraternity and brotherhood is the need of the present world for the following reasons:
- To maintain mutual understanding and reconciliation,
- To promote the feeling of religious tolerance,
- To develop cooperation an empathy,
- To maintain peace in the society,
- To end the condition of fear of the people with other people.
That's all for today. I shall be writing to you on some other topic after receiving your letter.