Skilled human resources are the main base to contribute in different sectors of country's development. The development of country cannot be imagined without skilled manpower. Skilled manpower is needed from planning to the completion of any project. For example:
- To manufactures of goods of human needs.
- To develop agriculture, industry, tourism, trade, etc.
- To manufacture different products from natural resources.
- To create employment opportunities to others.
- To construct infrastructures like transportation, communication, electricity, drinking water, health, education, bridge, building, etc.
- To guide the country in right path, etc.
Educated, uneducated, technical, trained, specialist, etc all types of human resources are important for such works mentioned above. That's why skilled manpower is considered as an important infrastructure of development.