Meaning of AI
AI (artificial intelligence) is the ability of artificial objects through which it will have the ability to learn, think, reason, make decisions or react like humans. AI has both positive effects and negative effects on society.
Positive effects of AI
- AI has supported the field of medical diagnosis, automated controlling of industry/vehicle, and analysis of the stock market. business, robotics, etc.
- It has supported handicapped people in their daily activities.
- The use of computing devices has made work easier.
- It has replaced humans in dangerous situations.
Negative effects of AI
- AI has made humans more dependent on machines.
- Computers are replacing humans thus, increasing the unemployment problem.