Human resource refers to the work force, skilled or knowledge required to perform a work in any organization. Development and prosperity of a nation is completely dependent on the human resource a nation develops and how it deploys those human resources. Economic development of nation is attained only with proper utilization of human resources as well as natural resources. For any successful nation as well as organization proper development of human resource is crucial aspect. Proper plans and policies from government and collaboration with big, private and public organization play vital role in development and management of human resources. Here are four ways to develop human resources( with explanation ) as a nation.
- Emphasis on Technical Education
- Emphasis on Free Education
- Establishment of Training Courses
- Increment in Employment Opportunity
Six measures to produce Skilled Human resources
- Practical and quality education should be provided to all
- Develop technical and vocational education according to the need of the country
- Training opportunities should be given to the people as per their interest.
- Updating the knowledge with developed information technology
- Study, observation, research, etc should be done.
- Formulation and implementation of scientific education policy as per the demand of time.