The Problems and obstacles of Province No. 6
- The main problem of development of this province is its difficult land topography. The hills here are very high, big and much sloppy.
- It is difficult to expand transportation due to rocky and steep land.
- There is no good agricultural production due to lack of arable land and too cold and dry climate.
- The apples and valuable medicinal herb Yarsagumba produced in this province have not got appropriate value and market due to lack of industries and transportation.
- Health condition is very poor due to the lack of expansion of education and health awareness.
- The presence of Rara National Park, Shey-Phoksundo National park, rara Lake and Phoksundon Lake and natural scenes make this province very suitable for tourism development. However, It's not been possible due to lack of facilities.
- Unemployment among the youths is a serious problem due to lack of infrastructures and expansion of industries.