During the study of contemporary incidents in social studies, we visited some intellectuals in our locality. We interacted with them about the causes, effects and solution measures of climate change. We have prepared a short report based on it.
- To know the meaning and definition of climate change
- To find out the cause of climate change
- To know the effects of it
- To get information regarding its preventive measures.
Methods of study:
- Interaction and question answer method
- Research method
- The untimely and unprecedented change in the atmosphere is called climate change.
- The main cause of this are the increasing smoke, dust and pollution on the earth.
- Increment on earth's temperature, melting of snow of the Himalayas, Increment in the sea level, Spread of different harmful diseases etc are the effects of climate change.
- Planting trees on the barren land, Management of sewage and garbage, paying attention in controlling smoke, dust and explosive materials can be the measures to minimize it.
Effective programs should be launched related to causes, effects and preventive measures of climate change. For this, the contribution of every countries of the world is necessary.