Measure to be taken for drowned person are:
- Place the drowning person on their back on a flat surface, and be careful when handling them as they may be unconscious after bumping their head against something.
- Try to call the drowning person and shake their shoulders to make sure they are responding.
- If the person does not respond, check their breathing.
- Ask someone to call the Red Crescent (997).
- If the person is breathing: Place them in the recovery position and warm them up with clothes or blankets. Change their wet clothes while waiting for the ambulance.