A domain is the set of possible values for a given attribute, and it can be considered as a constraint on the value of the attribute, Such as value of an attribute marks of a subject must be integer value like 56 and it should be within the range of 0 to full marks.
A tuple is a complete row of the table. It is also called a record. It is data sets representing attributes of a single item. A data model defines how data are organized in a database and how the data can be accessed. The characteristics of a good data models are:
- Easier access to data.
- Better security for the protection of data.
- Representation of all types of relationships.
- Easier to design and develop.
- Reduced redundancy of the data.
- Easier modification and deletion of data.
- Faster and efficient searching of required data.
- Ability to represent all types of data including real-time data, audio/video, etc.