SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) is the systematic process used for designing, developing, and maintaining the system.
Importance of SDLC
- It helps to determine the needs of the user.
- It ensures proper development and testing.
- It supports for proper analysis and design of the system.
- It helps for easy identification of missing requirements.
- It ensures a system meets the needs of its users.
- It supports for constant communication between the developer and their user.
- Proper documentation support for future upgrade snd maintenance.