The prevention measures against overexploitation of natural resources are described as follows:
- Awareness programs should be run among people to provide public knowledge about status, importance, and the presence of ways to protect the appropriate presence of natural resources.
- Formulation of appropriate laws and their strict implementation against hunting, smuggling, poaching and such other activities.
- New technologies with advanced machine and device, which produce less pollution, should be emphasizes to conserve natural resources.
- While use of natural resources should be emphasized unnecessary exploitation and haphazard destruction of natural resources should be controlled.
- While carrying out developmental tasks, the principals of sustainable development should be followed.