Advantages for Nepal from the Second World War were as follows:
- Nepal became famous in the world as the country of brave people.
- Those Nepalese soldiers who had participated in this war could get opportunity to see the development in the world and when they returned to Nepal they became political aware. They played important role to end the Rana rule by providing training to people's liberation army to fight against the Rana rule which helped to end the Rana rule from Nepal.
- Some of the Nepalese were awarded the supreme medal of Britain Victoria Cross. The British government paid 33.3 million rupees to Nepal as a mark of gratitude and also promised for the payment of one million rupees every year to Nepal.
- Anglo-Nepal relation became very close.
- It was the profitless war for Nepal. Nepal had no bad relation or rivalry with any countries of Axis power Nepal had fought with them.
- 7544 Nepalese soldiers were injured and many of them became handicapped.
- It was loss of active human resources of the country.
- There was no any national interest for the involvement of Nepal in this war. It was selfish interest of Rana ruler.